CWR Mobility has announced the release of its new CWR Mobile CRM 2011 ver. 5.1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers who are interested in mobile solutions with Dynamics CRM 2011.
PDG Consultants is a CWR Mobility Certified partner, providing the CWR Mobile – mobility solution for Dynamics CRM 2011 clients.
The new version is a major upgrade and requires a new license and new software deployment. Here is the major enhancements / update on the new version 5.1 of CWR Mobility -
1. New Mobile platforms supported / Old platforms discontinued.
CWR Mobility now supports the following 2 new platforms
- Android Smart Phone OS. Support for mobile online / offline and hybrid modes
- Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) – supports online only mode
The new version 5.1 has discontinued the support for Windows Mobile 6.5 and Blackberry 5.0.
2. Improved performance, robust security and enhanced synchronization
- Secured data storage with highest level of encryption on mobile devices – including iphone / ipad and Android smart phones
- Secure data transmission using SSL encryption
- Improved Server security
- Remote wipe capability
- New and more reliable synchronization protocol
- Enhancement to native apps data handling
3. CWR Mobile CRM 2011 version 5.1 provides broad support for on-premise installations of Dynamics CRM 2011, supporting all deployment modes–including Active Directory®, Active Directory Federation Services and Internet Facing Deployment.
The upgrade is available to CWR Mobility customers who are current on the Maintenance plan.
Reasons not to install or upgrade to the new ver. 5.1 –
- · Dynamics CRM 4.0 deployments
- · Running CWR Mobility online
- · Need windows phone 6.5 support
- · Need Blackberry OS 5.0 support
- · Not current on Maintenance plan.
For more information please contact PDG Consultants or CWR Mobility support team.
Ref: CWR Mobility press release dated. May-24, 2011.
CWR Mobile CRM Configuration Specialist / MS CRM Consultant
PDG Consultants, Inc. – Microsoft CRM Silver partner. Tel: 888-358-1325