|Ravin came to us initially because they needed the security foundation of MS Dynamics CRM to segregate each salesperson’s or buyer’s accounts and contacts. Their ERP system couldn’t do that, but MS Dynamics CRM could. Quotes and Orders are created in MS Dynamics CRM and passed to their ERP (Microsoft Dynamics GP). Purchase orders are automatically triggered in Dynamics GP as Sales Orders are received from CRM. Read the Ravin Electronics case study.|
|PDG Consultants was contracted by IBEX Business Services to create a highly customized (XRM) sales force automation application for a pharmaceutical company, using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. An HTML Sales landing page was created as a virtual office for the sales force linking into the many custom screens, functions, and workflows that we created in MS Dynamics CRM. Read the IBEX Business case study.|
|DJJ Technologies is a large Avaya Systems dealer. PDG Consultants implemented Microsoft Dynamics GP to better control their costs. It was an upgrade from their legacy system. We wrote much custom .NET/SQL code on top of GP: Financial Reporting; Job Costing; Maintenance Contract Management; and Service Calls. Read the DJJ Technologies case study.|
|Morristown Municipal Airport hired PDG Consultants to replace their legacy accounting system with Microsoft Dynamics GP. They had multiple customizations connected to their prior accounting system, which we replaced, using .NET/SQL code with SQL Reporting Services. All our customizations use Microsoft Dynamics GP as a foundation for collecting data. Read the Morristown Municipal Airport case study.|
|PDG Consultants wrote a complete baggage tracking/billing solution for Airport Distribution Solutions. They deliver “lost” bags for the local, NY/NJ, airports as well as Baltimore. The system uses handheld scanners at the airports, tracking all bags into the warehouse and as they are delivered – updating a website so passengers or airline officials can look up bag delivery status. Bills are created in Microsoft Dynamics GP for the airlines. A/R’s are tracked. Read the Airport Distribution Solutions case study.|
Examples of Our Work
Links to videos or screen shots of prior work with Microsoft financial software:
- Automated Route and Billing – for PRINCE TREE.
- Calculates landed cost against sale price for each line item. This way our client can know his exact gross profit on any line; on any invoice; on any range of invoices – for LEATHER TRENDS.
- Repeat billing of rental invoices, but the invoices can be fairly complex, having multiple lines with different rental periods and different monthly or weekly rates – for TRAFFIC SAFETY SERVICE.
- Money transfer: Integration with Sybase front end, captures all invoicing, payments, vouchers, vendor payments, bounced income and reversed payments out. This gets pumped into Microsoft Small Business Financials, so the client can know their financial position daily – for ZOHA.
- Entertainment booking front end, which calculates revenue and profit for each job, invoices the customer and creates the corresponding payables for the contracted entertainers – for CENTER STAGE ENTERTAINMENT.
- BOOKS FOR LESS needed custom warehouse reports with a pivot table of ISBN numbers and all the corresponding warehouse locations. They also needed to restrict certain users from seeing costs (NO SHOW COSTS).
- Auto-generate purchase orders – for W. MOORE PROFILES.
- Matrix display of items ordered/shipped – for IBSPORT.